Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change in political land in Ireland

Options
  • 10-03-2009 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey everyone,
    I cant stand politics all the bickering and arguements over who is a muppet.
    Its simple really they all are muppets.

She should be voting for our representative and our Taoiseach.

We need a completely new party not funded by corporate donations but pure and simply put in place by the people.

Its simple really I'd make sure all dail wages were dropped particularily if i was taoiseach the max wage would be 100K and thats at big stretch.

The public sector would become performance based! If you dont perform GOODBYE!

HSE My arse. Nice and simple you messed up our health system worse so again run it like a private company but open for public users.

To save money simply put projects on hold put money in to vital areas.

Also set up a bank that has cash available for local small and medium businessess.
    Many other ideas too but very open to public opinion.

Like i said i hate politics but not public need.

What do people think. Also other people helping would be normal people who know what its like to work a REAL job!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

What projects are you going to put on hold? Many are essential for the future working of the state.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

There are quite a few "what should we do" threads on the go at the moment with regard to the economy and the doom.

I suggest finding the most appropriate one and posting your views in there with a view to discussion rather than starting another topic on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement