Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the love of god

Options
  • 11-03-2009 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

Where do they keep the curry power in Tesco, Galway shopping center?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

Hahaha, I had a great chuckle when I read your post. Tesco is such a mess, hard to find anything there! Unfortunately, I can't help you with the curry powder.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Where do they keep the curry power in Tesco, Galway shopping center?

At the back, third or fourth isle from the right (with your back to the tills)

i've had to ask so many times aswell.. the mcdonnells stuff ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭galwayguy22

Yeah Mcdonnells is the best.

The "Chip Shop" curry is really nice too, I think Bisto make that one.

I was up and down the third and fourth isle many, many times tonight. Not a sign of powder anywhere. You'd usually find them along side the gravy powder and what not.

I keep typing power instead of powder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭chat2joe

Where do they keep the curry power

Easy, it's in the back of the van when the Tesco.ie guy arrives... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Most recently spotted in a basket hanging off the side of one of the freezer units, near the chips. Think there's a basket in the centre of that aisle as well.

Why didn't you ask someone working there?

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Why didn't you ask someone working there?
    Stop being so logical. It obviously made much more sense to go home and start a thread on Boards about it :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

He might be a retard devoid of the gift of speech.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

In the curry aisle. Obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭Melted M&M

LOL I hate when Tesco change the stock around try the soup aisle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

super-shaktimaan.jpg
    I bet this guy has
    curry power.

I didn't ask because I don't like unnecessary talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I didn't ask because I don't like unnecessary talking.
    How about unnecessary forum threads, do you like them?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

head down to the bazaar asian food shop in the terryland thingy just past dunnes

you can buy such a massive bag of curry powder for practically nothing - you'll never have to buy it in Tesco again.

malice_ wrote: »
    How about unnecessary forum threads, do you like them?

No, I only start threads which are hilarious, and / or are of specific interest to myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭claireeney

I love this!!! I used to shop there every week and couldnt remember where it was. often, as someone mentioned, it was in a basket off one of the freezers. but, if i recall rightly, it is right down on the bottom shelf in the gravy/sauces isle. hard to spot and often not there at all. they are chronic in there for keeping stuff stocked. anyone know if they have birds eye chicken burgers back yet? the other half was goin cracked without them so had to switch to dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

No, I only start threads which are hilarious, and / or are of specific interest to myself.

And this one is the second type I'm guessing Hmmmm? In order for it to be hilarious you have to have posted a similar thread in PI looking for advice wooing an Asian bride and being advised to feed her curry. That would be very funny.

BTW, that fakey curry powder gives you head cancer as its maked from depleted plubonium. You don't want...

'cptr

Jeez

I hope he's not still there looking for the curry powder.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Jeez

I hope he's not still there looking for the curry powder.

It would want to be one DAMN good dish...

Advertisement