Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation In Melbourne

Options
  • 11-03-2009 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,398 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

Not sure if this is the right place to post so if it's in the wrong place or whatever let me know.

So my girlfriend and I are moving on in June and we're looking to transfer our place and furniture to someone(s) else.

The Place ($600 per week, $2600 per month, $2600 Bond (deposit) )

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=12%2F370+Montague+St,+Albert+Park,+Vic&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=32.66491,56.25&ie=UTF8&ll=-37.842224,144.955909&spn=0,359.993134&z=17&layer=c&cbll=-37.842255,144.955803&panoid=MvzrBAGKWAa7MP3k3MYk9Q&cbp=12,169.20348818728323,,0,5

(Love the way they took the google street view pic on bin day! It's the place on the corner straight in fron of you in the pic)

12/370 Montague St
    Albert Park
    Vic

2 Double Bedrooms
    2 Bathrooms
    Living Room
    Kitchen
    Utility

Courtyard
    Garage

The Furniture ($3000)

Basically everything, we paid $4500 for it and it seems like a reasonable drop.

Pots
    Pats
    Cups
    Glasses
    Knives Forks
    etc.
    Fridge
    Washing Machine
    (Dryer, dishwasher and cooker come with the place)
    TV
    DVD Player
    Couch
    2 Single seat lazy boys
    TV Stand
    Corner Unit
    Coffee Table
    Kitchen Table
    Four Chairs
    Patio Table
    BBQ
    2 Beds (bought brand spanking new)
    duvet's linen etc
    bed side lockers
    (Built in slide robes)

The Area

Ten minute tram ride to Melbourne CBD
    Ten minute tram ride to St. Kilda
    Tram lines 1,96 and 112 all within 5 minutes walking distance from the door
    Beach 10 minute walk down the road
    Shops five minutes around the corner
    Swimming pool / sports complex five mins around corner

It really is a lovely area and we've been happy here, everything a walk away, nice and quiet in the evenings, very VERY safe area.

Basically we're moving on and want to sell our furniture the easiest way possible i.e. with the place. The letting agency are very very professional and we get on really well with the lady we are dealing with. We will basically recommend ye as the next tennants etc.

Place will be free from June 6th onwards, it's probably suitable for two couples or one couple on rent out the other room (no problems with rental here!)

So let me know what people think or if they're interested etc.

Will try and put up photos when I get a chance.

Comments

Advertisement