Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ninja Blade

• 11-03-2009 3:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

The demo went up on Xbox Live earlier today, did anyone play it? I think its awesome-o :D definitely going to keep an eye on reviews for this.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,793 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I heard it plays wonderfully but one of my friends tells me it's easier than brushing your teeth in the morning which might be a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

I played through about 3 levels of the Asian version weeks ago. It's a terrible game!!! It's like a poor mans Devil May Cry that got a slap off of the Ninja Gaiden stick. Voice acting and story are some of the whorst to date. Graphics aren't that great and have a lot of issues, the game as a whole is very buggy, it glitched out on me in the first level, so I had to restart, but there's no checkpoints in the levels (which can be quite long), so if you switch off mid level, be prepared to slog through that level all over again!!! Plus, gameplay wise, it is quite easy and repetitive and also there are more QTEs than actual gameplay (it's more like a really bad interactive anime movie than a game). Seriously, I can't stress enough how sh!t this game is!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Dont like it then? :p

Advertisement