Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbag Gang Attack In Louth

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

OMG!!!! I RED THIS POST AND NOW I FEEL SICK!!!1!!1 ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT DESE PEDOFILES SHULD BE LET OFF IS A PEDOFILE THEMSELVES!!!!!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT THE PEDOFILES WILL B PUT IN A PRISON CELL WITH A TV AND LET OUT AFTER 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

OMG!!!! I RED THIS POST AND NOW I FEEL SICK!!!1!!1 ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT DESE PEDOFILES SHULD BE LET OFF IS A PEDOFILE THEMSELVES!!!!!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT THE PEDOFILES WILL B PUT IN A PRISON CELL WITH A TV AND LET OUT AFTER 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

So I see the 'Oirish' Daily Mail just got wind of the story today :rolleyes:

So I see the 'Oirish' Daily Mail just got wind of the story today :rolleyes:

I see someone is unable to detect irony.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Iolar wrote: »
    i agree 100%
    I agree 98%.
    Love these threads for statements of the obvious: "That rape and beating was sick!" "I agree."
    Caoimhín wrote: »
    No doubt the liberal pinkos will blame their disadvantaged upbringing or blame society for making them like this.
    Well would you not agree it's highly likely to be the case? Just because a person says that doesn't mean they don't feel the perpetrator should be punished...
    Nodin wrote: »
    I might point out that objections to the death penalty are not usually indicative of any sympathy towards specific perpetrators. In fact the opposite is often the case.
    No Nodin, it means they're a bunch of LIBERAL PINKO LEFTIE PC DO-GOODER BLEEDING HEART COMMIE NAZIS WHO WANT THE SCUM TO BE GIVEN A LUXURIOUS CELL WITH A PLAYSTATION AND FLATSCREEN TV!! :mad::mad:
    Wagon wrote: »
    They'll be let off the hook with the excuse of coming from a bad family or some **** like that.
    Will they?
    Wagon wrote: »
    But I do love reading things from people like you on the internet. It makes me feel better that's it's the only way we'll probably ever meet and I won't have to listen to your bull**** in real life.
    All they're objecting to is the advocating of mob "justice" - thought you'd be of a similar point of view, Wagon.
    People always say let justice take it's course. They're full of **** though, they soon change their tune when someone happens to them or their family, epspecially when they see the joke of a law system in this country and indeed most countries.
    Someone like those scum harmed my family, it would only be a matter of time before accidents started happening.
    That's the reason WHY emotions have no place in the justice system. It has to be unbiased and objective.
    marcsignal wrote: »
    I agree here, punishing scumbags by locking them up with a flat screen and a playstation is clearly not working.
    Does that really happen? Do people actually get locked in a cell with a flatscreen TV and a Playstation?
    K-9 wrote: »
    We need draconian powers of detention.
    Like internment without trial?
    khmk wrote: »
    Jordan thinks rapists should be raped - she's an idiot based on that alone.
    0ubliette wrote: »
    I dont understand how, if reports are to be believed, a victim points out her attacker in the hospital, obviously hes been treated for some injury sustained during the attack, the raped woman sees her attacker, recognizes him, tells the cops, cops question him, and hes back on the streets the next day?
    Especially if hes Lithuanian, did they not think hed be a flight risk??

'ah no sure jaysus mariusz has te pick up his dole money on wednesday, sure he wont be going anywhere'

Irish policing at its finest :rolleyes:
    I doubt the guards said "sorry, can't convict 'em even though you've enough proof". I'm sure the guards would want the lowlives put away also.
    Pamela111 wrote: »
    It is a terrible story. :(

This kind of stuff seems to be happening more and more now in Ireland. :(
    It's always happened - far less now than in e.g. medieval times. And beatings and rape occurred a LOT within catholic church institutions.
    I think if you see a teenager or group of them roaming the streets at 4am carrying crowbars then you can reasonably assume they are not looking for a little old lady to help across the road.
    But who's gonna brandish those crowbars for all to see? Surely they'd keep them in gear bags or something?
    walshb wrote: »
    Don't be so damn liberal and blase' about it.
    Well it's true - people ARE free to roam. Love the way those advocating civil liberties be restricted seem oblivious to the fact that EVERYONE would be affected, not just scumbags.
    Daroxtar wrote: »
    Its sick to think that at best they'll serve about 3 or 4 years in a nice plush cell at a cost of 100k per year at the states expense.
    A "nice, plush cell" - seriously?
    NetLink wrote: »
    I was in the States (New Hampshire) a few years ago and there was a strong presence of cops. If people, especially groups of people, were spotted by cops after 3 or 4 a.m. without a valid/believable/genuine reason for hanging around, they'd be arrested (never mind being sent home or told to clear off)! It was pretty crazy, but them cops wouldn't take any crap.

Actually, the craziest thing I ever saw was in NH during the day - from one second to the next the whole area there (was a holiday area with beach) was absolutely riddled with cops - precincts from two towns as well as state police. They were running around like mad with batons, and looking at their faces it seemed like they had rabies or something :) We were just standing there wondering what was going on (there didn't seem to be any apparent reason for them being there), and 3 cops charged at us with batons. I thought we were going to get run down by them :) In the end they just told us to go inside. Never found out what all that was about.
    You'd advocate such a harsh system (which brings to mind the words "police state")? Again, it's not only scumbags who'd bear the brunt of it - ordinary law-abiding citizens (the majority of people) would be intimidated by it also - you'd like that?
    I wouldn't slate the Mail at all.
    Didn't think you would... ;)
    It is simply reporting news and I doubt it's made up in this case. The bloody indo and others simply wait for the news and will copy it
    What are you on about?
    I have been to NYC several times and every couple of hundred yards there are cops to be seen. The simple sight alone deters scum; it has to.

The cops don't even have to be armed or aggressive or threatening, just
    bloody visible, that's all!
    And yet, look at crime rates in the United States...

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Micamaca

I have to agree with the Lithuanian guy on boards here...policing is too soft here. My husband comes from Croatia and he used to tell me how their cops would go on over there. For instance, if you were found drunk and disorderly on the street at night, you didn't go to the local hospital to terrorise the nurses there...no, you slept it off in a jail cell. Result...very few people are drunk and disorderly. It might sound extreme...but it works.

We could perhaps do with some more extreme measures here, considering how very extreme the violence is here. I assume these awful criminals will get off free considering I heard they have already left the country.

I think they would be better off being dealt with elsewhere...none of the criminals take time in prison seriously here. They just see it as a chance to skill up on something new.

My sympathy goes out to the victims and their families...what an ordeal to have to try to get over. God love them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,395 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Micamaca wrote: »
    I have to agree with the Lithuanian guy on boards here...policing is too soft here. My husband comes from Croatia and he used to tell me how their cops would go on over there. For instance, if you were found drunk and disorderly on the street at night, you didn't go to the local hospital to terrorise the nurses there...no, you slept it off in a jail cell. Result...very few people are drunk and disorderly. It might sound extreme...but it works.

We could perhaps do with some more extreme measures here, considering how very extreme the violence is here. I assume these awful criminals will get off free considering I heard they have already left the country.

I think they would be better off being dealt with elsewhere...none of the criminals take time in prison seriously here. They just see it as a chance to skill up on something new.

My sympathy goes out to the victims and their families...what an ordeal to have to try to get over. God love them all.

friends of mine were caught speeding in croatia in a van last summer and the cop told them to pay him X amount or the driver was being nicked. He handed over the cash and it was pocketed by the cop.

Corruption is rife amongst the police force in those countries.

People wind up in a jail cell for being drunk and disorderly here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Micamaca

rarnes1 wrote: »
    friends of mine were caught speeding in croatia in a van last summer and the cop told them to pay him X amount or the driver was being nicked. He handed over the cash and it was pocketed by the cop.

Corruption is rife amongst the police force in those countries.

Unfortunately, this is also true...and then some. However, I do think they are a lot more strict with crime, perhaps more serious crime than speeding. I am only going on what I have heard from my other half over the last 9 years of course. I have no figures to prove it.

I think it says something really bad about Ireland, that 5 or 6 people can move to another country, where they did not grow up with the laws and customs and still somehow feel or perhaps know that if they commit this kind of horrendous crime, they will get away with it. And guess what. They did.

Shame on Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

As a woman, you have to be SO careful at night time. Obviously they didn't envision that lunatics would come after them with a crowbar, but you certainly wouldn't catch me in a deserted spot like that at night.

I'm ultra vivgilant as I kknow too many girls that have been raped. If I ever have to go through a dark street on my own, I have 999 keyed into my mobile and hold my finger on the dial button, just in case.

I always said to myself if I ever found myself in that situation I would have them kill me rather than let them rape me.

That might sound extreme, but one of my closest friends has been raped, and she has never ever got over it. She is like a shell of the person she used to be, it's so sad. She said there is nothing you can compare it to, like it is every ounce of your dignity that is stripped away. That nothing is private to you anymore, that they have tainted every single part of you.

She is going through so much suffering now ten years later and for what - two minutes of pleasure that he had?

Rapists are scum of the earth. I really feel for that poor girl.

I haven't read all of this thread, but this post brought tears to my eyes. Is this what our women have to deal with in this country where it was once safe for them to go where they chose? What the bloody hell are we, their men, allowing this to happen to them? We should be ashamed and we should be taking the collars of our legislators and telling them that if they don't stop this, we will. That means if arrested no passport, no bail, and no easy escape. It means if arrested on a serious crime like rape then no HUMAN RIGHTS (capitals deliberate in anger) until the investigation is completed. Innocent? OK, rights restored. I have a feeling that unless the frilly knickers of our politicians and the EU wake up to this , the vigilantes will rule.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Dudess wrote: »
    People wind up in a jail cell for being drunk and disorderly here too.

<nods sagely>

as do tiggers

ART6 wrote: »
    It means if arrested on a serious crime like rape then no HUMAN RIGHTS (capitals deliberate in anger) until the investigation is completed. Innocent? OK, rights restored.

Brilliant idea.
    No smoke without fire and all that, never mind innocent until proven guilty. If they could be a rapist then all their rights should be stripped away, no matter how fallible our justice system is.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭lego

The Irish Independent also seems to think they were Lithuanian.

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/two-still--in-custody-over-brutal-crowbar-attacks-1669841.html

What goes through the minds of people who do things like this? I personally believe that most people who commit crime, be it rape, murder, burglary, assault or any other crime, usually do it because they have alot of mental problems.

I'm just not sure whether those mental issues have a genetic(nature), upbringing(nurture) or mixed origin.

I know that certain traits such as ADHD can run in families though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

PeterLT wrote: »
    unless you can read Lithuanian...
    I can try...
    Story about 2 men robbing and killing a woman. It's not a troy unique to Lithuania.

It says that the man was trying to smuggle few fake passports to Eire on Wednesday night... He was stopped at Lithuanian airport. BTW it's realy easy to fake those passports, especially old type (green ones). Many Ukrainians, Romanians, Moldavians are working here under fake Lithuanian passports...[/QUOTE]

Yup, and many Irish in the states under fake documentation. In fact, I'd imagine there's people from every nation somewhere on the planet who shouldn't be where they are.
    We have plenty or criminal gangs ourselves. You might have heard about them - running around killing each other and the odd innocent victim as well.

You might also notice this on the webpage:
    Wikipedia wrote:
    Violent crimes and sex crimes are strongly frowned upon and may endanger a vor's status
    ... so I guess this rules them out.
    Yup, and as that page even mentions, criminals in Ireland sometimes get tattoos as well.

I'm not saying there are no criminals in Lithuania. Nor am I saying that there are no Lithuanian criminals here. But your initial sensationalist post seemed to suggest that gangs of criminals are coming over here and just doing what they like. It's no different to any country. Many criminals flee their country (be it from the police or from rivals). There is a huge IRA presence in the states, many Irish scumbags leave for England, US, Oz, Spain etc. But I cannot see (nor have I seen any evidence) that there is a specific move by Lithuanian (or any nationality for that matter) criminals targeting Ireland any more so than other countries.

Is this what our women have to deal with in this country where it was once safe for them to go where they chose?
    You have to be taking the piss... surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,573 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Not sure who to troll here - the "HANG EM!!! CRUCIFY EM!!! BURN THEIR EYES OUT WITH BURNING POKERS!!!!" guys or the usual bleeding heart pinkos who jump to the defence of every gang of ****ing scum.

Happily enough the thread doesnt seem to have turned into a BNP Irish style rally quite yet based on the suspects not being Irish. So I amnt forced to recall an attack of similar barbarity carried out by another bunch of ****ing scum not too long ago, when they beat a couple about, locking the guy into the boot of his car whilst raping his girlfriend over it. All sons of our land.

Oh wait, I am, because there was a very similar thread at the time. Full of similar "This will not stand!!!!" posing vs "Innocent until proven guilty!!!" type ****e.

These sort of attacks are tolerated as the price of liberty. Unfortunately for the people who paid the price for our liberty and human rights they took one for the team, but thats too bad. I guess the rest of us will have to hope we dont end up being called upon to serve Irelands greater interests in the near future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 nowye'retalkin

Sand wrote: »
    Not sure who to troll here - the "HANG EM!!! CRUCIFY EM!!! BURN THEIR EYES OUT WITH BURNING POKERS!!!!" guys or the usual bleeding heart pinkos who jump to the defence of every gang of ****ing scum.

Happily enough the thread doesnt seem to have turned into a BNP Irish style rally quite yet based on the suspects not being Irish. So I amnt forced to recall an attack of similar barbarity carried out by another bunch of ****ing scum not too long ago, when they beat a couple about, locking the guy into the boot of his car whilst raping his girlfriend over it. All sons of our land.

Oh wait, I am, because there was a very similar thread at the time. Full of similar "This will not stand!!!!" posing vs "Innocent until proven guilty!!!" type ****e.

I thought I knew and understood but did I lose it or did you? No sense!

Sand wrote: »
    the usual bleeding heart pinkos who jump to the defence of every gang of ****ing scum.
    I'm sorry. I can't actually find any examples of the above - care to do the honours?
    Note: disagreeing with barbaric punishments being doled out by the legal system is not the same as "jumping to the defence of every gang of ****ing scum".
    "Innocent until proven guilty!!!" type ****e.
    Sand, I realise you revel in being Boards.ie's self-styled answer to Kevin Myers but could you explain how the notion of "innocent until proven guilty" is "shyte"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭PeterLT

dotsman wrote: »

But I cannot see (nor have I seen any evidence) that there is a specific move by Lithuanian (or any nationality for that matter) criminals targeting Ireland any more so than other countries.

Sorry bud, I lost your point there. Do you expect me to prove that criminal gangs are active here? I'm not involved in that so, sorry I can't provide you with their names, addresses, account numbers and other details... Maybe you already know about Campbell that is being held in Lithuanian and his activity there? If not, google "ira leader lithuania".

Anyway, what I said in my "initial sensationalist post" is from my personal experience. Many people I know/knew was with criminal past and their are/were active. And they chose Ireland for hiding from Lithuanian authorities because there were no problems to get here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

I read this the other day about this east european gang and what they done. well i can tell you one thing if i got my hands on the f uckers i would set them on fire while alive for sure and enjoy a beer while doing it. this has got to be the sickest thing i've heard in a long time. these victims are never going to be the same again after that s hit. i'm f ucking sick of these b astards and alot of people here are thinking of turning up at the court when they return to destroy them. well i say go for it take them off the gardai and stick them in a van and deal with them in a nice country spot. if they do good luck to them.

To be honest, people (especially the relations) describing what THEY'D do to them is fair enough... it's when people want these punishments carried out by the state that it becomes worrying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

I haven't read all of this thread, but this post brought tears to my eyes. Is this what our women have to deal with in this country where it was once safe for them to go where they chose? What the bloody hell are we, their men, allowing this to happen to them? We should be ashamed and we should be taking the collars of our legislators and telling them that if they don't stop this, we will. That means if arrested no passport, no bail, and no easy escape. It means if arrested on a serious crime like rape then no HUMAN RIGHTS (capitals deliberate in anger) until the investigation is completed. Innocent? OK, rights restored. I have a feeling that unless the frilly knickers of our politicians and the EU wake up to this , the vigilantes will rule.

'Me.....man.....you woman.....that club.'

Caveman ftw.:rolleyes:

And what about those cases, where a person is accused out of malice or as a result of someone else's self interest. A justice system based on the assumption of guilt, i.e you had to prove your innocence would be no justice at all.

Of course don't let that get in the way of a good rant against 'frilly knicker politicians though.'

zenno wrote: »
    I read this the other day about this east european gang and what they done. well i can tell you one thing if i got my hands on the f uckers i would set them on fire while alive for sure and enjoy a beer while doing it. this has got to be the sickest thing i've heard in a long time. these victims are never going to be the same again after that s hit. i'm f ucking sick of these b astards and alot of people here are thinking of turning up at the court when they return to destroy them. well i say go for it take them off the gardai and stick them in a van and deal with them in a nice country spot. if they do good luck to them.

Given your mentality? You could just join their gang tbh.

Hate.

Destroy.

Pain.

Kull.

Porn.

Lifeless.

Hate.

Destroy.

Pain.

Kull.

Porn.

Lifeless.

Mini notebook NC10 and cum.

I read the paper.

Hate.

Destroy.

Pain.

Kull.

Porn.

Lifeless.

are you defending them it looks like it. the law is not working so i and others will make it work simple as that you dont understand .

zenno wrote: »
    are you defending them it looks like it.
    Ah for Christ's sake, how the hell does it look like (s)he's "defending" them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭PeterLT

dotsman wrote: »
    I can try...

http://kauno.diena.lt/dienrastis/kita/airijos-policija-paskelbe-kara-mafijai-is-lietuvos-38365

Here you go... If it will be too difficult, let me know I'll translate it for you

Dudess wrote: »
    Ah for Christ's sake, how the hell does it look like (s)he's "defending" them?

well what do you think ? just lay back and let this happen again and the courts keep releasing them ? this is a very serious matter you better understand that. the justice system in this country is a mess and to be honest i think what i said is the best option as they are just going to laugh at it and think they can get away with this kind of thing again. it is and only is my opinion and the people i know. my mentality is fine but i am seriously sick of these kinds of random attacks on our country folk. you can be sure something will be done i can tell you that much. so don't slag me off thinking my mentality is kill this and that cause it's not

• Advertisement

Just because a person doesn't agree with fighting extreme violence with extreme violence doesn't mean they're "defending" the criminals. I can understand people getting angry, I certainly wouldn't blame relatives of the victims exacting revenge... but state torture - an utterly terrifying prospect no matter what the crime.

Much longer sentences yes, state brutality no.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement