Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbag Gang Attack In Louth

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,504 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Well, after 7 poxy years that scumbag can apply for parole and he may get it.

The other thing is that he already was sentenced to prison for a killing in
    Eyre square in 2000 I believe. He and others battered a man to death and he stabbed
    the guy with a bottle as the guy was running for his life

Ireland's justice system is despicable and the sentencing for violent crime
    is a joke.

He had many other convictions also and really, he never should have
    been out amongst society. Riedo would be alive today if this
    country took crime serious

• Registered Users Posts: 35 NetLink

That's true actually. I only heard about that today. I mean that that was the same guy.

It's like the girl's parents said, they had no reservations about their daughter going to Ireland - such a peaceful, friendly and beautiful country.

Times are changing and something apparently needs to be done to keep up.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

NetLink wrote: »
    Here's some potential good news:

"Gardaí may get new powers to track sex offenders on their release from prison, including the use of electronic tagging, the Minister for Justice Dermot Ahern said today."

- Irish Times
    And this means it wont happen anytime soon if ever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭pcardin

Overblood wrote: »
    I want to shoot them in the face.

maybe we can place an order to Agent 47 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Has anyone heard anything about this since? Are the DPP prosecuting?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

kc66 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard anything about this since? Are the DPP prosecuting?

heard nothing more from this they sweeped it under the carpet because of the outrage from irish people. sick f ucks got away with it by the looks of things. the other po xy f ucker is up the north belfast no pictures of these guys either that i know about pitty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

any update on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭yank_in_eire

Terry wrote: »
    Thirdly, it doesn't matter who comes from where. Every prisoner costs the tax payer the same amount of money.

Which is why they should be swiftly euthanised. All you need is few cents worth of cyanide and a body bag. Even if you buy the heavy-duty body bags with the "yellow and blue makes green" seal - think of the savings to the taxpayer vs. feeding and clothing these parasites while they get high in prison.

Problem solved.

unfortunatly the majority of citizens in ireland now have probably forgotten all about this problem. it will take something like this to happen again before irish people take their head out of their a rse and make sure the f uckers don't get clean away with it again. even to this day i still feel like getting my teeth into them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Size=everything

Is anyone else sick to the stomach that this was swept under the carpet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

zenno wrote: »
    unfortunatly the majority of citizens in ireland now have probably forgotten all about this problem. it will take something like this to happen again before irish people take their head out of their a rse and make sure the f uckers don't get clean away with it again. even to this day i still feel like getting my teeth into them.

yep, and it needs to happen to the child of one of our lenient fcuking judges or a government minister before we'll see proper sentencing.

Anyone else think we should be getting rid of that concurrent sentence sh1te?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

genericguy wrote: »

Yes, definitely. It actually is a disgrace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

genericguy wrote: »

Without a doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

What a seriously f*cked up country we live in, a government who couldn't care less about the state of the people as long as they get a 6 figure sum. Sometimes you just wish a group of vigilantes would permanently get rid of these leaches that go around the country with impunity. Mean ffs it's tax payers money funding these guys what 4 meals every day, tv, leisure entertainment! Put them in a cage and throw away the key for 7 years.

sure we all know what this piece of s hit of a country has turned into. these immigrants will never be locked up unless they actually murder someone but they could still get away with that the government will just send them back to their own country and expect their government to imprison them which hardly ever happens. the s hit heads that run this government don't want to spend the money to look after these sick s hitballs. well that was a sick thing that happened i think sick is a mild word to use from what happened the victims it was alot worse than that. the vigilante's will be back working soon but you really need someone in the police force to give you a location address of these kinds of s hit so they will be easily found and brought up the dublin mountains and delt with professionally. i hope the victims involved in this s hit recover soon but i would doubt it. it was too extreme what happened to them. and i'm compleatly sure they have lost all faith in the government.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

Is anyone else sick to the stomach that this was swept under the carpet?

Has it been? Did no one get punished for this??? I haven't heard anything since.

thats correct the cops had them all and let them all go not one of these f uckers were punished i do know one of them legged it to belfast because he was afraid of irish people that was on the paper a while back. the rest i assume are back in their little s hitty country to probably do the same to someone else. i just can't understand why they were let go free without any charge. even one garda described that the attack in his discription was brutal. i don't think there is another country in the world that would allow these f uckers to go unpunished. it just goes to show you the justice system in ireland. the government are protecting the criminals thats for sure. it was only a while back that if you hit a burglar that broke into your house you could not defend yourself or your family if you did then the burglar would sue you and win. i'm f ucking sick to death with this justice system. because if anything like this ever happened my family i can assure that the justice system wouldn't even come into my head i would deal with it myself personally as i have done in the past. it's the governments fault people have to take the law into their own hands now.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Anybody any updates on this?

Read about a case similar recently. Was wondering was it this one?

Can't find anything online recently.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

any update on this story?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

They were spotted on the Croke Park pitch a few weeks ago.......

• Advertisement

I came across this article

http://www.tribune.ie/news/article/2009/aug/30/dna-tests-fail-to-back-up-drogheda-rape-claim/

is it possible that the "rape" never happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

What an amazing coincidence.

Nodin wrote: »
    What an amazing coincidence.

who are you and what are you on about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

mike kelly wrote: »
    who are you and what are you on about?

The person who posted the article you "came across".

Nodin wrote: »
    The person who posted the article you "came across".

oh, right

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

We'll leave it for the authorities to know, and the people involved.
    Zombie lock. Should anyone have an update, other than the article above, PM me and I'll put it here for historical reasons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement