Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Baggot Inn and Buck Whaleys

Options
  • 11-03-2009 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has been to either of these places and if so what are they like?
    Im heading to both on saturday night and i havent been before.
    Thanks;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Baggot Inn is ok. Usually busy on the weekends it looks really big but a lot of the place is partitioned off for this section where you pull your own pints. If its packed they invoke an over 21's policy just in case any of your group are under 21. Theres far better pubs on baggot street

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Thanks for that, no we are all over 25, some of nearly 30.

Think we are only meeting in the Baggot inn for a drink or 2 then heading off to bucks then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Relevant

Baggot inn is good but i have heard nothing positive about Bucks since it reopened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 beezer84

Bucks is alright, was there on Saturday night. It was very busy and its 15 bills in but the crowd in there is alright. All in all I had a good night there and there is little to stop you enjoying it. Only sell the bottled beers which isn't ideal:mad:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

The Baggot dont do vegetarian food so i dont go there, and its kinda crap too

i havent been to bucks before it was done up , it used to okay, if you were drunk enough

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Is Bucks still open to 0430

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

close enough, its open up to leggs time, never really remember the time :-). baggot inn and bucks has quite a different crowd... baggot - mid/late twenties, bucks, fresh college grads type

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

starn wrote: »
    Is Bucks still open to 0430

Don't all places have to close by 2:30 these days?

Advertisement