Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United vs Liverpool (Sat, 14th March @ 12.45)

1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Headshot wrote: »
    therecklessone I dont want to be on your back but if you looks throught his posts after the liverpool win

you'll see his doing all day

utd supportes have been graceful losers and I for one am proud of our supporters today

If you have a problem with a post or posts report them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Ah well, I was hoping not to lock this but it's now strayed too far off topic and is more trouble than it's worth. Shame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Frisbee wrote: »
    I read it as 20 quid between them, I can see why it would confuse some people though alright

If only you had have read this post before posting the following quote...
    Ah yes, but while your maths seems to be quite good, Your english is sorely lacking, he said two lads had twenty pound bets at 30-1. You see that means that and I will do the maths for you.. - pertinent line from the text "there were two lads next to them who had put down 20 quid bets at 300-1"

20 (stake) x 300 (odds) x 2 (number of bets according to the post) = 12000

12000/2 = 6000

6000 each

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Unfortunately, my suggestion from earlier in the thread seemed to fall on deaf ears as the evening wore on.
    Two other things I think might help:

1. Try not to be too quick taking the piss.
    2. Try not to be too quick taking offence.

This thread may reopen tomorrow to allow the adults have a discussion, we'll see how that plays out.

In the meantime, I wouldn't recommend anybody drags petty arguments from here over on to other threads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Frisbee wrote: »
    If only you had have read this post before posting the following quote...

Yes, you see either you neglected to post that it was you that misunderstood or you still thought you were right, I was just helping you out.

Fair play to the most of the Man U fans on here BTW. Took the defeat in good grace for the most part.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I think it's best to end this thread on a light note, so over to Fanzone -

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement