Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

As the World Forgets Axl Rose....Del James Makes Him Speak

• 11-03-2009 11:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

A new interview with the red haired one on the band's "official" website in which he speaks about new material (no plans to release it), that he honestly doesn't know whether Robin Finck is in the band or not, his touring plans, and avoiding the usual questions...

http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090303&content_id=a1&vkey=news&fext=.jsp

If you have the time its a good read

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

God Rose an awful bell-end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

more SLASH bashing!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Its So Easy

I read this when it first appeared on the GNR message boards and thought "can we not all move on", but obviously the former members of GNR can't move on. This was the perfect opportunity to take about CD and about the band and the touring to ACTUALLY support the new album and clear up who is in the band. But no we get Axl calling Slash a cancer and that he should have left guns after lies or never been there at all, amongst other things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Its So Easy

Jesus%20Wept.jpg

This picture is exactly what I did when I read it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I actually like Chinese Democracy, and enjoyed the gig in 2006 at the RDS, but when it comes to Axl's handling of promotion of the album, only one thing comes to mind:

EpicFail.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    I actually like Chinese Democracy, and enjoyed the gig in 2006 at the RDS, but when it comes to Axl's handling of promotion of the album, only one thing comes to mind:

EPIC FAIL

QFT!!

Advertisement