Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannistown, Navan??????

Options
  • 11-03-2009 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Does anyone have any information about Cannistown Navan? I am currently looking at houses with a view to buy in the next month or two. I have viewed two houses in the area and am seriously considering one of them, due to close proximity to local primary school and GAA.

But when researching there seems to be a lot of controversy surrounding the m3 motorway, Navan railway line and a recent article in the Meath Post stating the increased volume of traffic on local roads in the area.

Can anyone help with any info or any advice about the area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Ironmania

I live in Navan town and know a few nice people in cannistown, it's 5 mins drive from the town centre (7 euro taxi fare approx) with plenty of shops and all you could want. the rail and road construction should be finished by 2015 at the latest (thats not a joke by the way) and then you'll have great great road, rail and bus corriders which should bring you to city centre in less than 25 mins.
    Anything specific you need to know just ask and i'll see if i can help!

Advertisement