Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What a Fcuking Banker

Options
  • 11-03-2009 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

1232474678024_1.jpg?ts=1233758202 ? fitzpatrick_indo_290138t.jpg

I'm confused; please help me out - which one of the above made a mockery of our legal system, spat in the face of Irish Society at large and then casually turned and walked away unchallenged, unrepentant and unpunished?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Ironbars

Raiser wrote: »
    1232474678024_1.jpg?ts=1233758202 ? fitzpatrick_indo_290138t.jpg

I'm confused; please help me out - which one of the above made a mockery of our legal system, spat in the face of Irish Society at large and then casually turned and walked away unchallenged, unrepentant and unpunished?
    Obviously that keane guy............... because Seanie boy has had no charges brought against him and has not been found guilty of anything (except by the media and we all know how reliable they are!)

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

People. Please. Political discussion forum. Think before posting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement