Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

downloading Gif & Jpegm images/graphics

• 11-03-2009 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi, Help please
    Is there any easy way to down load free clip-art images, and i want to copy them to a folder in which I am trying to set up my website. Have downloaded some but they have long names & smost of them are not Gif or Jpeg., unable to type them into the image tag because of the long file names
    Please & thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 mande01

This may help?

When searching in google for an image use filetype:gif
    E.G. christmas tree filetype:gif

Use jpeg for jpeg's!!!

This might help the name problem
    In windows explorer you can select a lot of files and rename them all at once.
    As in,
    Select a lot of pictures press F2, then type in Picture
    All the selected files will be named picture, picture1, picture2, picture3, etc...

I don't know if this will help but ...!

Regards,
    Derry

Advertisement