Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping from asia

Options
  • 11-03-2009 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hi guys , just wondering is there any problems buying from sau un company , redwolf etc and gething delivery here in the rep of ireland.

I was looking for a scar or a lr 300 with foling stock maybe someone wants to sell etc come back

Benjo:pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Discharger09

well if you order something outside the eu, you must pay 21% of the total amount to the postman when he delivers your item

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

and you may have to wait for a long time before customs clear it and fairly soon you might not be able to have aegs shipped to your home address from outside the country..

Buy Irish... if it breaks you get Irish support,

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

and you may have to wait for a long time before customs clear it and fairly soon you might not be able to have aegs shipped to your home address from outside the country..

Plus you know it will be legal here too.

mods.. sorry for double post.. my internet is crap at the moment and it went in twice.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

Best advice ever from lochdara, I've bought stuff and it's come near identical or in one case more expensive than Irish retailers.

So...moral-BUY IRISH!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 WarMachine

lochdara wrote: »

When will you not be able to buy online and get it shipped to your home.

Is there a date that this comes into effect.

I say you will see the cost of Aegs etc going up in this country when this comes into effect.

Is it only Aegs and pistols that you cannot buy or is it everything to do with airsoft eg Spare parts ,gearbox,barrels and springs etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

WarMachine wrote: »
    When will you not be able to buy online and get it shipped to your home.

Is there a date that this comes into effect.

When ever/ if ever it happens... until such time as it's official - a discussion regarding speculation is meaningless and counter productive to almost everyone involved.

just my 2c - not trying to be rude btw.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

Pay close attention to the AEG you decide to buy, that its within this 1 joule rule, or ya may find yourself spending more to get it down graded, its a bit hit and miss with customs, ive bought stuff online, and recived it ok, and other times - weeks before I got it, can be really dispopointing.. So agree with the lads, if its summit you can get here, buy it here.. :-)

Advertisement