Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband HELP - Monasterevin Co.Kildare

Options
  • 11-03-2009 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Ok well I need Broadband at my house, that 3 dongle is seriously wrecking my head.

I have tried Leinster Broadband and Irish Broadband

Leinster Broadband have some customers where I live, Monasterevin Co.Kildare, but they can't get enough reception from their mast from where I am

Irish broadband are not doing wireless in the area yet.

My other option was getting broadband through a phone line which I didnt want to do as I just don't need a house phone.

But I had came around to the fact now that I would have to go down the phone line route, I even found a good bundle deal with eircom, so I called but because the estate is new(A year old now) eircom are only coming to connect phone lines in JULY :mad::mad::mad:

So does anyone know where or who can get me some decent bb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

You could try omnitel, I know they are at the same site as LBB on Grange hill, but you never know. There was another crowd called alternative broadband whom were on Redhills, although I think they may be gone now??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,142 ✭✭✭nilhg

Lastmile might have coverage, you can check here, scrool in well and get your location as accurate as possible.

There are other wirelless operators off grange and redhills (alternative is still broadcasting) if you can let us know your location and which hills you can see it would be easier to advise you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 damo2006

nilhg wrote: »
    Lastmile might have coverage, you can check here, scrool in well and get your location as accurate as possible.

There are other wirelless operators off grange and redhills (alternative is still broadcasting) if you can let us know your location and which hills you can see it would be easier to advise you.

Thanks a mill, but when i click on your link to that site, the page is loading fine but with no map

• Registered Users Posts: 5,142 ✭✭✭nilhg

It has an embedded google map for me in firefox. If you can't get it to work PM me your location and I'll do it for you.

Advertisement