Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant near the Point / o2?

• 11-03-2009 1:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a restaurant for pre show dinner on a Saturday night within walking distance of the Point?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Mingey

Why not dine on a boat? You can pretend to be a pirate! http://www.mvcillairne.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

There is a great Italian in Mayor Square - I think it's called Il Fornaio?
    We ate in Ely CHQ before a concert about two weeks ago, and I have to say I think it really wasn't worth the money we paid. Which was nearly 250 for 4. The burgers were good, but the other mains were fairly poor and the starters weren't great either. I wouldn't go back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Where is Mayor Square?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

The Church,its beside J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Sorry I pressed reply by mistake.
    Its beside Jervis St Shopping Centre,had a meal there on Sunday evening before Il Divo,realy lovely and not expensive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

dixiefly wrote: »
    Where is Mayor Square?

If you are walking towards the point, take a left at Milanos and walk down past M&S on your left. Cross the road and there is a square there with a few restaurants on it. It's after CHQ on your way down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭MoveOn

holly1 wrote: »
    Sorry I pressed reply by mistake.

If you have a look at any of your posts, there's a little button on them in the bottom right hand corner that says 'edit', just beside the 'quote' button (you'll only see it on one of your own posts, not anybody else's). If you press reply early when making a post (or afterwards think of a better way of saying something, or indeed, want to remove something you said altogether), just press click on that and you can tweak your original post to your liking instead of having to start another post. :)

Advertisement