Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3ds max

Options
  • 11-03-2009 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

does anyone know of any night courses in 3ds max???
    looking to brush up on my auld skills

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭ancientdog

i dont know of any courses, but the way i learnt it was just by myself, look at the help menu on it or just use youtube for some tutorials.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 stereo_mike

yeah cheers man thats what i've been doing since then and its not too shabby and it is a lot cheaper than playing for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭ancientdog

it is..my brother uses it to make graphics for games too so he helped me a bit...but its really easy once you get the hang of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 stereo_mike

yeah there is a few things that you have to get your head around then i kinda all falls into place.i'm looking to get my hands on the new fumefx and realflow to take it to the next level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭W!zard

General rule is once you get the hang of the main 15 features of 3Ds Max, you can create most things. It takes time outside of any course for you to get better, say a few months before you will be happy with your first results.

Plenty of resources on the Net that will show you how to use max or go onto YouTube which makes alot nicer!

• Advertisement
Advertisement