Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why cant I post in the Help Desk forum

Options
  • 11-03-2009 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭

I wanted to post in another thread but I cant. I see that other posters are having the same issues with Oscarbravo...seems to be a recurring theme...give it another few months and there will be an up rising to get him out...lol

He is trigger happy with infractions if he doesnt like the opinions..part in the polictics forum.. instead of trying to engage in a sensible debate he just takes the easy/lazy option and bans

Now it seems I am now also banned from posting in the Help Desk in order to voice my concerns and back up other posters with oscarbravo issues..then this is a disgrace and a complete Nazisim.

Strangely I can start a new thread..:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

In the context of bans and infractions the Help Desk is for user to seek help or mediation in discussing such an action.

The moderator in question may be given access in the interests of having a two-sided discussion.

The input of other users who are not involved is not required. This is why you (or anyone else) cannot respond to the thread.

If you have a specific issue which you wish to query or dispute, please link it here along with as much information as possible.

Advertisement