Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Legacy Subscription

• 11-03-2009 2:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi, Just wondering if any of you guys had a subscription to WWE Legacy online? Looks pretty good and good value. I thought it was a worldwide thing but when I tried to register for it I couldn't. Don't really know what the problem is as there was nothing wrong with the credit card or anything.
    Any sugestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,919 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

link to what it actually is??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭jeffk

callaway92 wrote: »
    link to what it actually is??

Id recommend google:http://www.google.ie/search?q=WWE+Legacy+Subscription&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
    ..........................................................................................
    http://www.wwe.com/subscriptions/legacy/

To the op maybe its region locked to America, wwe used to do that with some videos!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

It's pretty much the 24/7 online service they started providing about three years ago, and it was restricted to the US and Canada then too.

Unless you can fake a US, Alaskan or Canadian IP address, it's not gonna work, and even if you succeed, you're probably violating the terms of service. I know it wouldn't work in the UK either when it was first launched.

As they say... forget it Jake, it's Chinatown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭deanodrummer

Thanks lads. It says on it that it is a worldwide thing. Im gonna try again. All the classic wrestling you want for 28 quid. Ill keep yis posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

If it's a North America only thing and people are trying to get around that I shall not be pleased as I'm pretty sure that would violate their terms and onditions and possibly copyright issues and all that kind of thing, be warned folks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

are you allowed post links to Justin.tv here like in the Soccer forum? loads of classic wrestling always being shown over there.

if no ill delete this post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

are you allowed post links to Justin.tv here like in the Soccer forum? loads of classic wrestling always being shown over there.

if no ill delete this post

There is a discussion regarding the status of footage links and streams underway in the moderator forum due to the confusion of what is acceptable in each forum and the inherent legality problems of such things.

I would ask for the time being that such links are not posted in this forum and will let the forum know when a decision has been reached.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

thanks man, since you quoted me i wont delete the post as said hopefully we will get the same ruling as the other sport board but thats enough OT from me.

Advertisement