Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hibernia Interview deadline

• 11-03-2009 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all,

I will be applying for the Hibernia HDip in Primary teaching, the September stream. I know there is no set deadline date, but I am wondering does anyone have an idea of their approx cut-off date before they start interviewing?

The reason I want to know is that I want to get as much teaching experience as possible in before I send my application

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

They both accept applications & interview all throughout the year, about 8 each day, 5 days a week usually.
    If you apply now you'll have your interview in 6-8 or 10-12 weeks, depending on how busy they are at the mo.
    I actually think it's quiet enough at the mo, so you'd be called soonoer rather than later.
    They've been interviewing for the Oct placement since Dec last, so if you want to get onto the Oct course, I'd apply sooner rather than later. I do believe there are still quite a few places left though. but you don't want to be disappointed!

By the way. I just started back in Feb, after repeating my Irish last summer. I haven't a day of teaching experience under my belt & I got in, so don't let that put you off applying.
    They say it's not necessary & they're telling the truth. Obviously it'll help, & it'll stand to you during TP, but I'd go ahead & apply now if I was you.

The biggest obstacle in the interview is your level of Irish, so make sure it's up to scratch.
    Best of luck!
    BB

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hildabelle

Hi all, have hibernia interview in few weeks, any advice on interview? questions being asked etc?? Thanks

Advertisement