Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bug? Have to redo missions I have already completed [WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS]

• 11-03-2009 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭

Hello all

I am playing GTA4 on my Xbox 360.

I am at the stage where I am finding cars for Stevie. I have completed lots of missions, including the bank job, rescuing Roman (where you have to do the headshot), and am dating Kiki, Carmen and Kate.

I only started doing Rays missions last night, but annoyingly this seems to have reset many of the missions I have already completed, e.g. Playboy X is back alive.

Have any of you experienced this?

Is it a known issue?

Annoying!

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I was thinking about this a bit more last night. I wonder is the problem that I did the missons in random order? For example, I haven't even done a mission for Francis yet, even though I'm doing missons for Phil and Bernie, so maybe you have to do the missions in some sort of order?

Another annoying thing about the game is every now and then I find a random misson arrow and walk onto it, and discover it's part of some mission for a user I have not met yet. For example, last night I walking onto an arrow near the docks and I then started doing some sort of illegal immigrant thing for Kim.

Buggy game... grrrr. Kind of ruining it for me.

Advertisement