Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Shuffle

Options
  • 11-03-2009 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭

Everyone miss the new Shuffle release this morning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

Not big on it myself tbh, the controls are on the earphones which are rubbish ones for running with, dunno how they're gonna incorporate 3rd party ones.

shuffle-silver.png

overview-sideview.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

I just got an iPod shuffle today. Nice little gadget that I am very happy with
    50€ for a 2gb one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Since when was this forum created??

Anyway, i dont like the new designs i have to say. I'm a fan of the now previous gen shuffle and use it very regularly for jogging and it is such a nifty device. Pretty much weightless, easy to skip a song while running. And the colours are great! I have the Product Red one and love it.

I haven;t had a chance to fully read up on the new one but my understanding is that apple are forcing us to use the bundled headphones for the buttons?? This straight away is a bad move i think.... if your run, or like decent sound quality, your gona need in-ear headphone(and probably waterproof ones too) so does that restrict my ability to change songs? I do like the idea of playlists, but doesnt that surely defeat the whole purpose of buying a shuffle?? Everyones thoughts??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I'm liking it. It's much sleeker than the last one and smaller. I thought it was very odd for Apple to release an iPod out of the blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

Apparently they're gonna release an adaptor for 3rd party earphones with the buttons on it. It'll probably cost €20-€30, at which point you might as well buy a Nano for the extra €30 odd!

• Advertisement
Advertisement