Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bands that you've given up on and why?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Marilyn Manson

I've heard some of the new album, The High End Of Low, and it sucks. That's the third strike now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

Others which I didn't see mentioned:

Oasis
    The Dears
    Muse
    Queens of the stoneage
    Green Day
    Deftones (unless they redeem themselves)
    Obituary

Two the biggest disappointments have to be metallica and the smashing pumpkins. How the mighty have fallen.

And I totally DISAGREE with one previous comment saying that Radiohead are not delivering. BS! They are better than ever

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Irishcrx wrote: »
    also Lars Ulrich is a really uninspiring drummer with no punch to him.

amen to that!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

amen to that!!!!!

And its suprising he has no punch because he was originally supposed to be a tennis player wasn't he?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

And its suprising he has no punch because he was originally supposed to be a tennis player wasn't he?

yup he was indeed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement