Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a Cowboy hat???

Options
  • 11-03-2009 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hello there

I have commited myself to a fancy dress party this Sat and require a cowboy hat. Im thinking either Chuck Norris (walker texas ranger days) or Champ Kind from anchorman. Either way I'll be needing the hat, and of course a majestic fake beard for chuck.

Any ideas who would have such things for cheap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

claires accessories (if you want to go sparkly purple/pink) l. Hallmark, amongst their costume section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Mike.230

Cool thanks, might check Hallmark out (is that the one in Mahon Point?) and i dont think Chuck Norris would look good in pink sparkles :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

Hallmark by brown thomas,

the joke shop in the market

mad on north main st

2nd hand shop maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Mike.230 wrote: »
    Cool thanks, might check Hallmark out (is that the one in Mahon Point?) and i dont think Chuck Norris would look good in pink sparkles :D

The one on Winthorp St. Near that Pizza place and the GPO.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

People might think its the ' Broke Back Mountain ' look not Chuck Norris .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Mike.230

hehe. well i will have some machine guns with me. Possibly a badge and handcuffs. But more then likely i will look like a gay cowboy alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Mike.230 wrote: »
    hehe. well i will have some machine guns with me. Possibly a badge and handcuffs. But more then likely i will look like a gay cowboy alright.

Gay cowboy is a Redundant phrase. Now Sing it Y.M.C.A!!!!

Advertisement