Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 3G on 3

• 11-03-2009 7:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭

I currently have my iphone on the 3 network.

Works great - €19.99 p.m. for relax 90 tariff plus €9.99 p.m. for 1GB broadband add on.

Anybody recommend a rival 3G tariff package that would work out cheaper?

Note; on 3 the speed is good, availability is excellent (soooo handy in Hong Kong, UK, etc where they have 3 "like home" with no roaming costs).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Gryzor

am going to be switching networks from O2 next month....was wondering what 3 would be like with the iphone....whats their 3G coverage like compared to vodafone or O2?

relax 90?? am i reading it right...u get 90 flexi-units, which is either 90 minutes talk, 270 texts, 90MB of data or a mix of all 3??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Yes; the relax 90 gives you the 90 flexunits = 90 mins or 270 texts or 90 mb data.

Also you get 90 free 3 to 3 minutes on top of the above.

I augment that with 1gb data for 9.99 per month as an add on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭3DataModem

And coverage is pretty much 100% for me (Dublin and suburbs plus some use outside Dublin and abroad).

Advertisement