Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unionist/Nationalist?

Options
  • 11-03-2009 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what side people on here take, if any. Maby a mod could put up a poll?
    Myself as an Irishman im an Irish Nationalist - want a united Ireland, love my culture etc, hate the Brits ;)
    Reading through some of the threads/posts on here I see theres alot of Unionists/Brits, so just wanted to find out how many. Find it strange theres so many of ye on an Irish fourm in the first place. Is there no boards.co.uk?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭acontadino

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    Just wondering what side people on here take, if any. Maby a mod could put up a poll?
    Myself as an Irishman im an Irish Nationalist - want a united Ireland, love my culture etc, hate the Brits and anyone not white Irish ;)
    Reading through some of the threads/posts on here I see theres alot of Unionists/Brits, so just wanted to find out how many. Find it strange theres so many of ye on an Irish fourm in the first place. Is there no boards.co.uk?

I really really dislike you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

I want a United Ireland and feel strongly about that, not strong enough that a person should be murdered over it. I don't hate brits, hate what the english establishment has done to the world, but probably no worse than any other empire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

acontadino wrote: »
    I really really dislike you.

Thats not an answer :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pierrot

I like peace. I think most would agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭acontadino

clearly the majority on this forum would not be unionists.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭shqipshume

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    Myself as an Irishman im an Irish Nationalist - want a united Ireland, love my culture etc, hate the Brits ;)

Funny i sent a mod asking same question about polls for political thread.
    But i am nationalist :)
    I wont say i hate the Brits tho because of their nationality not their fault what happened back then,the ones who do hate us tho hate them right back.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Let's not feed the troll, shall we?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement