Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fogging lenser???

• 11-03-2009 10:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭

hey guys as has previously been stated its been along time since iv last rode a bike but since i got my new one my visor is constantly fogging up on me how do ye combat this my helmet is a nitro n330vx just encase ye need to know

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭gipi

The best solution is to get a pinlock visor, which is a bit like double glazing - a smaller inner attachment to a regular visor doesn't fog up (sounds strange but it works, trust me!). Not sure if you can get pinlock visors for the Nitro but I'm sure a google will help!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

A light rub of a cloth on the inside with washing up liquid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

marlin vs wrote: »
    A light rub of a cloth on the inside with washing up liquid.

Old school..i like it....;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I have a Nitro helmet and use the pinlock visor. It works great. It was such an improvement from just the original. Check the Nitro or Pinlock websites to see if you can fit one to yours. Id recommend one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭View Profile

As mentioned by the lads above a wee drop of fairy liquid will do the trick.

Cleaning the visor itself also helps as any dirt on the visor encourages fogging.

I bought some pink wax like stick at a bike show, supposed to work wonders but all it does is leave my visor stinking of ear wax!?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

hey guys was talking to brian mccormick today aka irish superbike champion and he said the washing up liquid so think i'f try that thanks guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Washing up liquid blurs the fog and your vision. It's like driving after 4 pints!
    Pinlock is yer only man. Double glazing for your visor is the perfect explanation.
    You can get one in Hein Gerick that sticks into your existing visor, even ones that darken in the sun, so they double as a sun visor. No idea what they're called, but they're class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

i cant seem to find one on the net for my nitro n330 vx :(:(

Advertisement