Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42B rant!

Options
  • 11-03-2009 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

Sorry is anyone else living on that bus route, they're is 1 bus that always seems to be on the 42B route and it's as noisy as hell,about twice as loud as any other bus and every mornig without fail it wakes me up as it goes by.It's even noisier than any of the planes flying above.

I swear it's been going around like that for a couple of years now,i think i'm going to complain to clontarf garage about the noise pollution,are there any rules about decibel levels that vehicles emit?

PS. Bring back the no.28!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭brennan1979

Even more annoying is waiting for the 42B on Abbey Street and seeing five Clontarf buses come and go when you're waiting!

Advertisement