Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ticket prices

• 11-03-2009 11:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53 ✭✭

i went to book tickets to a certain un-named concert today, checked the UK price first, its give or take half the Irish price, so I guess the promoters are still ripping us off bigtime. this really makes me sick, I dont want to hear how costs are higher here in Ireland, I DONT BELIEVE THEM !
    ........... and I didnt buy either.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

You can choose to believe them all you want. Getting a act from the UK to Ireland is more expensive than traveling the equivelent distance up and down the UK. I would agree that they are probably taking the mickey with the price difference though.

Having said that . Gojira in Whelans for €17 is a ****ing steal !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Having said that . Gojira in Whelans for €17 is a ****ing steal !
    Quoted for truth. Also, Dublin Metal Events gigs tend to be great value. Rarely more than €25, and they bring some savage bands over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Yeah, DME's prices for the most part are reasonable. It's the big promoters that will wallet-rape you, thankfully I don't use them very often.

Advertisement