Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midweek Break in Galway

Options
  • 12-03-2009 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

My friends and I are planning to go to galway for 2 nights midweek over easter, what pubs/clubs would anyone recomend? Also any ideas for other activities!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

It really depends on age and tastes. Mid week you'd be grand with CP's, Cuba or Karma for nightclubs. Halo is the one usually for the older crowds but don't think its opening on Thursdays anymore but couldn't be sure.

Pubs I'd say Kings Head, The Dail Bar, The Quays, The Front Door. They are pretty good and they would be pretty central.

Theres day trips to The Burren!! other than that I suppose ya could just hang around the town really...go to the museum, go to the the Cinema, head out to Salthill for a look, Down to the Spanish Arch (Museum is close by), Go bowling, Go to the Poker hall...depends on what ya like to do really. Ya could go for a day trip out to the oul Aran Islands

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi, have a read of the sticky: Activities and Resources in Galway Lots of recommendations there

Advertisement