Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming Pool

Options
  • 12-03-2009 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering, does anyone know if theyre doing swimming lessons in the new pool and how much are they?? Not kiddy ones, gona be 18 next month and wanna learn to swim, its been buggin me for ages that I just freak out in water!

Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

They do. Don't know a price but I went in last year to enquire and the class was full. I was meant to go down again when they were enroling for the next classes but by then I'd chickened out!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

they're on Tuesday nights and they have beginners and improvers lessons afaik:
    http://www.shorelineleisure.ie/greystones/swim_timetable.php

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Lessons started this week. It's €110 for 8 week course. Adult Lessons as per timetable are on Tuesday 8pm and Wednesday 10am.

Thanks for the link to the timetable loyatemu. I would never had found it.

It's about time they had the webpage done but to be honest, it's very difficult to navigate in my opinion to get the info you want.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Advertisement