Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ken Shamrock tests positive for steroids

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

FIGHTERS FIGHT lol

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

do you think that frank has been able to stop gut laughing yet?

cmb. wrote: »
    do you think that frank has been able to stop gut laughing yet?

He is still the PR rounds for the Diaz fight so expect greatness in the next few days.

Kens name has to be **** in the US now with this and the Kimbo fiasco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Its weird, everytime he gets close to a big payday, he does something stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

So thats how he beat Ross Clifton.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

*sighs*

Not suprised. I actually worry for him. I remember Dana saying before that he's effectively broke. Seems to be a HIGHLY unstable person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Not suprised. I actually worry for him. I remember Dana saying before that he's effectively broke. Seems to be a HIGHLY unstable person.

How in the hell can he be broke? As in, what on earth could he have spent that much money on? He would have earned at least half a million a year in wwf - by my guess it would have been a million a year given his profile in legitimate fighting. Then you have the money he's made through all of his mega fights!

On the steroids issue, i'm not surprised. He's been on them for years as far as I can tell - his brother seems to think he's abused them for years!

Regarding the Lashley fight, it's not like Lashley is clean so we have an even fight as far as I can see!

Seems to be a HIGHLY unstable person.

You should read the chapter about inside the Lions Den camp in Jonathan Snowden's book Total MMA to have this confirmed.
    How in the hell can he be broke? As in, what on earth could he have spent that much money on? He would have earned at least half a million a year in wwf - by my guess it would have been a million a year given his profile in legitimate fighting. Then you have the money he's made through all of his mega fights!

Ken made $350-500k per year in the WWF and but was completely broke very soon after leaving his manager took lots of it, he made bad investments, ploughed a lot of money into the Lions Den and he had substance abuse problems. But I don’t know how much he made for TUF & his return to the UFC.
    Regarding the Lashley fight, it's not like Lashley is clean so we have an even fight as far as I can see!

You can’t claim that someone isn’t clean when they are passing tests for fights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

rovert wrote: »
    You can’t claim that someone isn’t clean when they are passing tests for fights.

Allow me to rephrase my point in a more appropriate manner: Based on the monsterish nature of Lashley's physique, it would appear that Lashley is not clean - regardless of passing drugs tests for fights. It was an opinion rather than a categoric statement.

Would I not be right in saying that Ken would have made extra income in PPV appearances etc in wwe aside from just his salary? Is this included in the 350-500 m

• Advertisement

Would I not be right in saying that Ken would have made extra income in PPV appearances etc in wwe aside from just his salary? Is this included in the 350-500 m

I don’t remember but that was the total figure what I always remember reading. It was really good money for Wrestling at the time and fantastic money for MMA as UFC was on its arse 1997-9.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

It doesn't really matter how much money you earn, if you are that kind of person you can spend a million as easily as you could spend a grand. "The lifestyle" doesn't come cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Clive

It appears that some of you have forgotten the golden rule:

RESPECT THE CHOPS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭acontadino

ken kilpatrick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

its getting harder and harder to have any kind of respect or sympathy for Ken these days, just seems to be one thing after another.

If it's not already his reputation will be in tatters. Sad really.

Advertisement