Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

terraristika, hamm, germany

• 12-03-2009 4:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭

so whos going??
    im in dusseldorf now and am training it there for the show
    not bring back any reps but i will enjoy the show none the less
    if i wasnt flying i would bring a few tarantulas back
    would love to add a versicolour to the collection

p.s dusseldorf is great for a piss up
    german beer is lovely. though not as good as check beer

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Lucky sod, gotta love German Beer. Do you know if there are any animal related things going on in the Dortmund/Dusseldorf ish area in June/July?
    Only thing I can come up with is Tierpark but parts of it aren't great wanted to go somewhere different.

Just got some Funny Frisch paprika sticks and cherry coke brought back recently that beats beer handsdown..well to me it does anyway.

Have a few lovely cakes for me, so jealous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭acontadino

its spelt czech

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭monty_python

Lucky sod, gotta love German Beer. Do you know if there are any animal related things going on in the Dortmund/Dusseldorf ish area in June/July?
    Only thing I can come up with is Tierpark but parts of it aren't great wanted to go somewhere different.

Just got some Funny Frisch paprika sticks and cherry coke brought back recently that beats beer handsdown..well to me it does anyway.

im too sick for cakes, beer is sooooo nice but sickening
    there is the aquazoo!!!
    its ok but small. they have a very cool tank with jelly fish in it and another with reef sharks, which look like great whites but smaller.
    ill upload a video of the sharks when im home:D
    i have always wanted to get an arrowana but after seeing the size they get to i wont get 1, or a pacu either;)
    tierpark???? i must google it:p

acontadino wrote: »
    its spelt czech
    right so!!!
    please dont spank me!!!

tierpark looks good but is too far to travel. im going to hamm, not hamburg;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I have rellies that drive me around (too chicken to drive over there, it's frightening) so I'm terrible with directions. Too busy holding on to the car seat for dear life.

It's not too far from Dusseldorf airport but because of the distance you'd need a whole day to do the whole Tierpark thing.
    Most of it's ok, but when we got to the orang it went downhill, poor little orang was swinging around in a horrible enclosure all on his/her own.
    That's a couple of years ago though, might of changed since.

Advertisement