Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with postman.

Options
  • 12-03-2009 4:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hi all, not sure if this is the right place for this but it would be great if someone could shed some light on this for me,
    basically my postman just leaves my post sticking out of my letterbox every day, I live in an estate so it is clearly visible from the other houses, Yesterday he did it again and I happened to be at home when he did it so I politely explained that I receive cheques, personal information you know the usual in the post and could he please make sure to put my post properly through the letterbox, he said yea no problem and then today he did it again. Can someone tell me are postmen allowed to do that or are they supposed to put it through door properly? Have they never heard of identity theft?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

You watch BBC too much.

Postmen have been doing that for decades. Its just one of those old fashioned things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

we always have our post hanging outta the letterbox. Never bothers me cos i never get any post apart from mr binman and some banks offering me a credit card.
    Only thing i cant stand is since we got a new porch the fecker wakes me up everytime he closes the sliding door. Bloody thing is way to easy to slide

Advertisement