Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

man with van hire

Options
  • 12-03-2009 6:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi anyone know a reliable Man With Van around Dublin. It would be great if he would do a run to Mayo too!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭cycling is fun

Hi Try this guy he has a transit van his name is Alan he did a run for mr last yr from Dublin to Mayo his no is 087 2843355 try buy and sell also that is where l got his no last yr

I know a guy that did me a few favours before. He doesn't do the 'man with van' thing full time or anything, but he'd be happy to do it i'd say.

He has one of those big vans. Iveco Daily or something? PM me and i'll get you his number (don't want to post it on here, just in case).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 hannahbanana

Thanks for that guys. I hired a man with a van early in the week and he failed to pick up my items and did not answer my calls or texts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

I can recommend cormie who is a boardsie. I have used him before and he is very reliable. Here's his website: http://www.vantasks.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

limerick freight carges 90 lids from dublin to my place, regardles of size, shrink wrapes on collection, should be worth a fone call

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 hannahbanana

This is great guys. Wish I had asked on before. Thanks everyone.

Hannah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Faclonator

Hey guys,

I'm looking to have a bed collected from Tallaght and brought to Lucan. They will only deliver the bed on a Thursday which doesn't really suit so if I got someone to deliver it for around the same price (€20) that would be great.

Am I asking too much???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,035 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Faclonator wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm looking to have a bed collected from Tallaght and brought to Lucan. They will only deliver the bed on a Thursday which doesn't really suit so if I got someone to deliver it for around the same price (€20) that would be great.

Am I asking too much???
    Even in these recessionary time, most definitely yes. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭SkinnyDoll

zokrez wrote: »
    I can recommend cormie who is a boardsie. I have used him before and he is very reliable. Here's his website: http://www.vantasks.ie/

Can't recommend Cormac enough.. just moved house as building an extension, so shipped larger furniture to Wexford, the rest to a Dublin location... brilliant service, on time, manpower to help with the lifting, much cheaper than any other quotes I got, will DEF be using him to bring it all back when house is finished!

Advertisement