Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you win 6.5 million last night?

Options
  • 12-03-2009 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

€6.5 million lotto ticket sold in Dunnes in Westside.... So jealous, I was supposed to win it!

:(

Share the wealth???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Ya just on my way up to Dublin to collect the cheque. Will be back down tomorrow so I'll hold a boards beers with free drink for all. I'll update later with the time and venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭vulcan57

€6.5 million lotto ticket sold in Dunnes in Westside.... So jealous, I was supposed to win it!

Share the wealth???

IT WAS ME !!!!!:D:D.................I wish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

¬ 6.5 million lotto ticket sold in Dunnes in Westside.... So jealous, I was supposed to win it!

Share the wealth???

I wish! Jealous too

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

shiftyeyes.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Fair Play!
    I heard it was bought last Friday! So my detective skills lead me to believe that it is a regular player (lotto).
    6 1/2 Million!!! Lucky Bastids!! Hope it is someone deserving and sensible!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

My neighbour's son is supposed to have won it, i'm delighted for him if it's true. Good to see one of the locals get some good luck :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭LowOdour

My neighbour's son is supposed to have won it, i'm delighted for him if it's true. Good to see one of the locals get some good luck :D
    how local?.....and by chance would there be a pub near them that would have some free beer flowing tonight or over the next few days!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I bet the winner lives in Drum. God is evil sometimes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,486 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

my aunts postsmans transsexual lover won it

I texted my boss this morning to say I wouldn't be in cos I had won.

Unfortunately it wasn't true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

rarnes1 wrote: »
    my aunts postsmans transsexual lover won it
    :eek: Really lol

Ok so i had the right family but the wrong person, still happy for them. They are all originally from Shantalla so thats very local and i'm sure there will be free beer flowing pretty soon :D

Advertisement