Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could I have diabetes?

Options
  • 12-03-2009 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

At random periods throughout my life, especially when I haven't eaten in a while - I get really faint and weak and a bit shakey.. I have to eat food in order to ease it. Diabetes is prevalent in my family.. I'm wondering if these symptoms are normal?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

dlofnep wrote: »
    Hi there,

At random periods throughout my life, especially when I haven't eaten in a while - I get really faint and weak and a bit shakey.. I have to eat food in order to ease it. Diabetes is prevalent in my family.. I'm wondering if these symptoms are normal?

We are not allowed to offer medical advice in this forum. You need to visit your GP for a proper diagnosis.

Regards,

SMcCarrick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement