Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson - Presale Tickets....arrrggghhh

Options
  • 12-03-2009 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭

Ok, was really excited to get the pre-sale code...but no tickets available??

anybody have any luck? Tey are already on Ebay for £1000-£3000!!
    And die hard fans havent got a look in :mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

I guess I ought to point out there's already an MJ thread there: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055505381

But yeah, those ebay lads are ridiculous. I'm sorry to hear you're not having any luck. It took me four hours of waiting and trying on ticketmaster.co.uk to get mine. There's so many new shows added now, though, that I wouldn't worry about not getting tickets. You're bound to get some, even if it's in the general sale tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

theres only packages (the thriller ones available) not general tickets...
    the 750£ tickets that is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭MeMyself&I

Yes i only coped on to the other thread after posting this one...i was very mad at the time.

Im going away for a year at the end of August, so i needed the tickets before then. I will just have to set the alarm for 6.00 tomorrow...ah its going to be a long morning.

I hate ticket touts :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I got two tickets that i paid 206 euro for from ticketmaster after spending 3 hours trying to book on the 11th of march.
    I slept at 2:30am the day before and woke up at 5:30am and started at 7:00am and was finally done at 10:30am

Its in the highest tier though and its £75, feel ripped off by ticketmaster. But anyway im kinda grateful i got tickets..

Im trying again tomorrow to buy another pair of tickets and if i get something nearer to the floor i could sell you my two tickets if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Anybody got their tickets yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Anyone who hasn't has no option but to fork out big bucks to get one.

Still havent got my tickets in the post yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Anyone who hasn't has no option but to fork out big bucks to get one.

Still havent got my tickets in the post yet though

Yea either have I. I presume they will start printing them and sending them out closer to the initial concerts!

I bet you anything he will have that kid from Britains Got Talent on stage at some point!

EDIT:

Just got this email today from Ticketmaster:

Dear Ticketmaster Customer,
    This is a courtesy email from Ticketmaster regarding your purchase of tickets for the Michael Jackson event that is due to take place at the O2.

Your tickets will be dispatched closer to the event date.

Whilst Ticketmaster aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible we are not able to be specific with exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived five days before the show, or if you are travelling, five days before you leave, please contact us. Please include your reference number and the name and postcode the booking is under. Ticketmaster only posts tickets to the billing address of a credit card. If the address in your booking does not correspond to that held by your credit card company, we may cancel your tickets.

Thank you for using Ticketmaster!

Advertisement