Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Jokes

Options
  • 12-03-2009 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭

A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan, when they noticed a whaling ship. The male whale recognized it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier.

He said to the female whale, "Lets both swim under the ship and blow out of our air holes at the same time and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink."

They tried it and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank. Soon however, the whales realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming to the safety of shore.

The male was enraged that they were going to get away and told the female, "Let's swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore."

At this point, he realized the female was becoming reluctant to follow him.

"Look", she said, "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow the seamen

Mrs. Broomfield's dishwasher quit working, so she called a repairman. He couldn't accommodate her with an evening appointment, and since she had to go to work the next day, she told him, "I'll leave the key under the mat.

Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you the check. By the way, don't worry about my Rottweiler, Brutus. He won't bother you. But, whatever you do, do not under any circumstances talk to my parrot!"

When the repairman arrived at Mrs. Broomfield's apartment the next day, he discovered the biggest and meanest looking Rottweiler he had ever seen. But, just like she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet, watching the repairman go about his business.

However, the whole time he was there, the parrot drove him nuts with his incessant squawking and talking. Finally the repairman couldn't contain himself any longer and yelled:

"Shut up, you stupid bird!"

To which the parrot replied:

"Get him, Brutus!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭skinner2x

"Look", she said, "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow the seamen

Heh heh, never saw that one cumming :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Both are good - have some stars :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

What says ooooooooooooooooooo?

A cow with no lips.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Great stuff Ger.!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

The male whale recognized it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier.

Best joke for a while - this line (for some reason) cracked me up. :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement