Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone minimum top up

• 12-03-2009 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Do you need to top up with 20e in one go with vodafone to get free calls and texts or could you put 10e one week and another 10 the following week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

mcguyver wrote: »
    Do you need to top up with 20e in one go with vodafone to get free calls and texts or could you put 10e one week and another 10 the following week?
    U gotta put 20 in in one go.

Anyone notice that when u are on the 'free calls and texts' tariff u have to PAY FOR CALLS TO VOICEMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Talk about taking the mick. They used play on the fact that their VM was FREE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭mcguyver

Yeah I saw that 15c per min

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=vodafone+ireland+free+texts+to+any+network+conditions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭mcguyver

iRock wrote: »

Your so clever :rolleyes: as it happens some networks allow you to do this and I was looking for some hands on experience, I'm well aware of the rates and the T&C that go with it thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Your so clever :rolleyes: as it happens some networks allow you to do this and I was looking for some hands on experience, I'm well aware of the rates and the T&C that go with it thank you.
    Out of the big Three it's just O2 that let you do this from what I know. Just as an extra :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Mr. Frost

Leslie91 wrote: »
    U gotta put 20 in in one go.

Anyone notice that when u are on the 'free calls and texts' tariff u have to PAY FOR CALLS TO VOICEMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Talk about taking the mick. They used play on the fact that their VM was FREE.

It's not really taking the mick. a .15c call to vm (and how often do you really get a vm?) in return for free calls and texts to any network? You can also check your vm from another source. CHEAPSKATE. :rolleyes:

Advertisement