Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tongue web piercing

Options
  • 12-03-2009 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I've had mine since October but now I'm a little bit sick of it and ready to take it out.. However I can't. For some reason the barballs are stuck, either due to being screwed too tightly or because plague it causing them to lock up. Anyway, looking for any advice on how to get it off. Kinda freaking me out now if I am stuck with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Try unscrewing it while wearing a pair of latex gloves, they will afford you a proper grip.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 marzabar

tried it... No luck.
    :(
    Also tried rinsing my mouth out with hot hot hot water first to loosen it, no luck.
    Am going to keep trying but if it's still stuck by Monday just go into my piercer.
    Thanks though.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

The tongue web is a tricky little piercing to get at! Do you have anyone you could ask to do it for you? I found when I was changing the bar in mine I had to get my OH to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 blackgold

Man, that's cool..
    Although it looks a bit weird for me..
    But hey... it still cool.
    clear.gif

Advertisement