Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamesenders..... are they gone?

Options
  • 12-03-2009 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I've a question, does anyone know whether or not Gamesenders have gone out of business or are having any technical difficulties. The website is down and I haven't received any email from them confirming that they received the game I returned to them on Monday.

Any news or thoughts on this.

Thanks

GM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

yeah can't get through myself. weird. Sent back a game myself this week and haven't received a notification. Maybe the site is just down. Or they're another casualty of the recession :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Anyone have the return address?

Been trying to get on, I cant find the return envelope anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

L31mr0d wrote: »
    Or they're another casualty of the recession :(

I'd say you've hit the nail on the head there, would be an awful shame tho, its a great service.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Jaysus, only the other day, i was considering joining GS, as I tend not to finish games I buy.

Maybe they'll be taken over by Screenclick!

seems to back up now, maybe they just had a massive server outage yesterday?

byte, I'd recommend trying their free trial though, its a great service and I'd hate to see it go out of business.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

game senders are indeed a super service

get my seal of approval anyway

Just received a very rapid email response from them to a query I made, they say website is down and there's very little they can do until the problem is solved. Guess we'll just have to wait.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Seems to be down alright

MOH wrote: »
    Seems to be down alright

Clever;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Helix wrote: »
    game senders are indeed a super service

get my seal of approval anyway
    MOH wrote: »
    Seems to be down alright

It was up this morning but gone again. I hope it gets sorted out, it's a great service and they are good to deal with.

• Advertisement

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    It was up this morning but gone again. I hope it gets sorted out, it's a great service and they are good to deal with.

thing is I've always found their site sorta slow to access, even at the best of times. I think its just on a bad server or something.

Back now it seems

yeah I just received an email today saying the next game in my queue had shipped so it seems to be back to normal.

Advertisement