Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carphone Warehouse trade ins

• 12-03-2009 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering what are they like with trade ins, do they just give a set price for all phones, or does it depend on the models?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

Depend on the model - I traded in an E65 (towards the value of a new phone) about 3-4 months ago and got €75 for it, in there last week and it's now only worth €25 and so is the N95 (most likely because the N96 is now out).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,251 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

cpu-dude wrote: »
    I traded in an E65 (towards the value of a new phone) about 3-4 months ago and got €75 for it, in there last week and it's now only worth €25 and so is the N95

€25 for an e65 & €50 for an N95 is crap...... got to adverts.ie or ebay and you'll quadruple what carphone is offering......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

€25 for an e65 & €50 for an N95 is crap...... got to adverts.ie or ebay and you'll quadruple what carphone is offering......
    Exactly what I would have done if my E65 wasn't water damaged (spotless because it took a spin in the washing machine) so they didn't even try turn it on.

Advertisement