Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

210 Bus Stop

• 12-03-2009 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭

Hi I want to get the 210 bus from Liffey Valley to Tallght. The last stop is the square. Can anyone tell me were that stop is and give me directions on how to get to the new stadium.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Not sure where the stop will be (most likely in the car park or just outside it) but you cant miss the stadium, its on the opposite side of the N81

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

Ah right thanks dont worry ill find my way anyway. I know were it is alright i just didnt know were the bus would drop me. But also does anyone have experience with that bus is it reliable or is it more or less the same as every other bus thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭lazy-biker

get off at the square or the stop outside the square and then its just across the road

Advertisement