Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foley St - Parking? (near conelly station)

Options
  • 12-03-2009 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have a meeting tomorrow morn on foley street and am not too familiar with dublin. could anyone advise on the situation re parking? are there any carparks near by? i want to be there before 9 so i doubt there would be any street spaces available.

thanks in advance

apologies for connolly typo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭logger

Irish Life car park on Abbey St wouldn't be too far away, also there is Jurys car park or others along the Quays. Car park at back of Connolly is probably ok for parking too.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

It's easy enough to get on street parking on Foley Street, Corporation Street (now called Joyce Street) or Gardiner Street. Personally, I'd avoid parking on Railway Street .

If you are unsure how long you'll need or for peace of mind, as logger says, use the Irish Life Mall car park. Access to it is from Abbey Street Lower. The pedestrian exit will bring you out onto Talbot Street and Foley Street is about 2 mins walk from there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There is also the Q park at the junction of Cathal Brugha Street and Marlborough Street.

Or you could park at an outlying DART station or town with a bus service and get public transport in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

thanks for the replies all, it wasnt very busy when i got there this morn.

Advertisement