Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap scope

Options
  • 12-03-2009 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hello. theres a very cheap scope on seairsoft for 13 euro and i was just wondering if it is any good or if anyone has any experience with it. it looks and has the same description as the one above it for 45 euro.

This thread is not biast for or against the retailer mentioned.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

just quicklly looking at them the more expensive one has 4 diffrent reticules (the actual aiming dot) and it can be red or green as well, other than that they seem fairly similar.

There is a big diffrence betweeen scope that is not always advertised, i got a acog from some one on ebay and the dot is so faint if it is sunny at all you can't see, got a more expensive one and even on the lowest setting its so much brighter

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

so basically you get what you pay for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Airsoft-fanatic

having said that, you could always get a cheap tasco scope from ebay, fromt he guy that sells form HONG-KONG, he has an ebay store, just search 'tasco scope' and you can get ones from as little as 25-30 incl. postage! and they are in brand new condition, well atleast the 2 i got were new

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

Are they any good? im looking at the 3-9x40 one. Im looking for one for my dboys m4.

Advertisement