Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

info re timetables?? speech therapy?

Options
  • 12-03-2009 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

basically i really want to get a look at the timetable for the masters of speech and language therapy in UL. i know it might not be the exact same every year but is there anywhere i could view this years just to get an idea of the kind of work load etc? ive already read the info on the ul website about the modules offered im just lookin for some more info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

http://www.timetable.ul.ie/tt_mod.asp

thow in the module code there and work out yer week I imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

im not actually a student in ul so not sure where to find module code, do you happen to know?

im not actually a student in ul so not sure where to find module code, do you happen to know?
    hhmm, i sorta assumed it was on the course page on the ul site!

lemme have a looksie

hmm, pox, i assumed the module codes were on the site..oversight by me I guess :(course link

cant seem to find it im afraid, thanks very much :D

this is the course outline for the year fyi

you could contact the faculty and ask them what the current timetable is like perhaps?

• Advertisement

ok thanks :)

np :)

hope ya like what you see btw. ul is awesome!

/alumni

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Shelllz

Have you been accepted to the course? I'm a current student.
    Time table for semester 1 was mon 9-5 tues 10-5, wed sometimes off/ sometimes Clinic day- thurs- clinic stuff- fri 9-5. The First semester is very tough, huge work load and very busy. The second semester isn't so bad tho. If you've any more questions ask away...

Shelllz wrote: »
    Have you been accepted to the course? I'm a current student.
    Time table for semester 1 was mon 9-5 tues 10-5, wed sometimes off/ sometimes Clinic day- thurs- clinic stuff- fri 9-5. The First semester is very tough, huge work load and very busy. The second semester isn't so bad tho. If you've any more questions ask away...

hi shellz, thanks so much for that info. no i cannot apply until next year so i am trying my best at the moment to get work experience together. do you have any tips regarding where to get relevent work experience as i am finding this pretty hard.

thanks again for your info :)

Advertisement