Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ORALS 2009

Options
  • 12-03-2009 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

got my date for the oral today if i recall correctly i have my irish on the 23rd and 24th hopefully ill have mine on the 23rd!!
    and my german one is still unknown im screwed for it though:(im well ready for my irish though:D

so what dates will yours be on and are you ready!!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

irish - 23rd, not even near ready

• Registered Users Posts: 45 marzabar

Think I'll get through my Irish if I just cough in different ways for the whole thing? Close enough to the real deal I say :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Got the date for my french oral. It's the third of April. This is the same day my french (and business) teacher goes on maternity leave. And she should be on maternity leave now, but we'd done nothing for the orals so she didn't want to abandon us. So, in conclusion, we are underprepared and completely fecked.
    Still waiting the Irish date, but I feel more confident about it, than French.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Got my French oral on the 26th March around 2.30 ish.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

25th for my Irish orals. Don't know the French date yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Our school hasn't got any dates yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

got my irish date today, the thursday, think it's the 26th?

hopefully it'll go well, had another mock oral today and it went pretty well according to my teacher another week of practise and i should be set.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

Irish is around the 30th
    French starts around the 23rd
    Spanish is on the 27th

That should be fun :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

marzabar wrote: »
    Think I'll get through my Irish if I just cough in different ways for the whole thing? Close enough to the real deal I say :D

haha genius!!imust do it for my german one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

irish oral on the 23rd of march and french on the 3rd of april, the day after my driving test, bit of a balls!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

2 examiners in our school, that means i get stuck with the first day, monday at about 11ish :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Metamorphisis

Irish on wed 25th and german on the 30th or 31st! my birthday's on the 2nd so i'll be glad to have it out of the way so i can party down...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

I'm desperatly searching for irish oral grinds at the mo, anyone know where i can find some. Please don't say the threads post either :D Dublin 5 by the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

French wednesday the 25th, and irish the tuesday or wednesday after that :(:( french will be grand, but not looking forward to the weekend of cramming before the irish :mad: ....are the foreign languages not always before irish? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

....are the foreign languages not always before irish? :confused:
    ye they normally are in my school aswell but they are doing different this year for some reason

have irish on monday the 23rd and french on the 30th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Dubs wrote: »
    french on the 30th

did you see on the news yesterday that national and secondary teachers are planning a strike on monday the 30th...:eek: did you hear about that? what happens with the orals if this goes ahead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

did you see on the news yesterday that national and secondary teachers are planning a strike on monday the 30th...:eek: did you hear about that? what happens with the orals if this goes ahead?

my god it would be some sort of blessing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭MeetReality

Ya wish the strike was on during the Irish orals instead to delay that have nothing prepared for it whereas I actually can't wait for the French oral :D

Advertisement