Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Engineered Acacia Flooring - Need ASAP!! Help

• 12-03-2009 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hi
    We had picked out an engineered acacia floor in a well known national group of shops but when I when to purchase 44sqm on Monday morning, I found my local branch to be a victim of the recession.

Essentially, I have about a week to find 44sqm of engineered Acacia flooring. We want this particular type because of the gloss rich colour and because of the consistency of colour throughout (no major differences in shading). Does anyone know where I could find this within 60/80 miles of Limerick????

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 phil1516

I hope you know when you resand this in a year or so its a compleatly diffrent colour :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 147 ✭✭Juantorena

PM sent...

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭gummibear

can get them here in dungarvan if it not too far! was admiring them myself last week but going for oak instead as herself indoors isn't brave enough to go for dark floor... will PM details of store if interested.

Advertisement