Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Prayer to be Spared from Chasetisement

• 12-03-2009 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

A holy devout priest in Rome was given the following prayer. He was told that whoever says the prayer with devotion eg daily and faith will be spared from the great sufferings that are to come on the world very soon.

The prayer was given to the priest during Holy Mass.

Here is the prayer:

O Jesus! Divine Saviour! be mericul, be merciful to us and to the whole world. Amen.

Powerful God! Holy God! Immortal God! Have compassion upon us and the whole world. Amen.

Grace and mercy, my Jesus, during the present danger! Shield us with Thy Precious Blood. Amen.

Eternal Father, show us mercy in the name of the Precious Blood of Thy Only Son, show us mercy, we implore Thee. Amen.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭chozometroid

I think the sufferings which are to come will only be spared if it's in the best interest of your salvation. It may not be spared if it's a test of your faith. I think some people die when they do, because they would have gone through something they couldn't handle had they lived on. On the other hand, sufferings can bring people closer to God, as it makes them rely more heavily on Him, in their helpless state.

But, the Bible mentions why God will shorten the last days:

Mark 13
    19For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

20And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

21And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:

22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

I think this is because of either the extreme degree of deception that will take place, or the sufferings that some could not pull through.

Just as a side note: the New Age movement is sneaking it's way into Christian churches and teachings.....and it has a false Christ...the Cosmic Christ. Just watch out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Pamela111

Just as a side note: the New Age movement is sneaking it's way into Christian churches and teachings.....and it has a false Christ...the Cosmic Christ. Just watch out...

Many priests and bishops are facing Hell according to the prophecies and are taking many souls with them. Accoring to the La Sallette message Satan Incarnate will be born to a bishop - this message and the message of Akita are fully accepted by the Catholic Church yet many priests deny what is staring them in the face.

Also, the Prophecy of Akita tells us more of the same, pagan bishops and priests taking compromises into the church and with-holding the Truth from the people.

The Third and the Last message on October 13, 1973:

• ". . . if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never have seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by my Son. Each day recite the prayers of the Rosary. With the Rosary, pray for the Pope, the bishops and the priests."
    • "The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against other bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres (other priests). Churches and altars will be sacked. The Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord."
    • "The demon will be especially implacable against the souls consecrated to God. The thought of the loss of so many souls is the cause of my sadness. If sins increase in number and gravity, there will be no longer pardon for them."
    • ". . . Pray very much the prayers of the Rosary. I alone am able still to save you from the calamities which approach. Those who place their confidence in me will be saved."

Advertisement