Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fring down?

• 12-03-2009 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

anyone having any issues with fing the last few days? Its not working for me with wifi or 3g the fring logo is green as to say its logged in but nothing else is working for me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

just tested it and its working fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭mcguyver

cheers man ill try removing it and re installing it

tried that still no joy it was working fine up till a day or two ago. I give up whats the next best option to fring for making skype out calls over wifi etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Not working for me either over O2.

are you getting the same thing it just logges in and the fring logo is green?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

That happened to me about a month ago. It would log into fring but wouldn't log into skype. Turns out the service was just running really slowly and if I left it open for about ten minutes my skype contacts would suddenly appear and I'd be able to make calls

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

having problems with fring on 3 this morning, just staying at logging in constantly but wont make the connection. and yes, all passwords and mail addressed are correct

Advertisement